The recent OTA update to my Sprint Galaxy Tab removed the root access that I had to my device. The app that I used to root it the first time z4root no longer seems to do the trick either. I was unable to find an Android app solution that would work in giving back root access so I turned to the computer program SuperOneClick which did the job for me. I did however have to find and install the Samsung issued device drivers in order for it to work. Those were a bit of a pain to find so I am going to link to a copy of them in case anyone reading this should happen to need them. It can be found here.
Happy Rooting.
Worked like a charm! Great Work
ReplyDelete404 error..
ReplyDelete@ice_br
ReplyDeleteSamsung driver is back. Sorry about that.
I really like this enthusiastic job you are doing folks.
ReplyDeleterooting android tablet